Dimensions & Weight
- Overall: 60”L, 60”W, 30”H / 165 lbs.
- Table: 46”L, 46”W, 30”H / 64 lbs.
- Bench: 38”L, 15”W, 19H / 17 lbs.
- Unfinished: Natural bare wood (Northern White Cedar)
- Finished: Dipped piece by piece in a sealer that provides a uniform warm, honey color consistency. Seals out moisture, protects against mildew, and blocks the damaging effects of ultraviolet light.
All of our handcrafted furniture is built with pride by our skilled craftsmen. You may notice a range of natural slit-like cracks to larger/richer cracks that run the length of the log to the heart of the wood. This normal process is known as "checking" and does not affect the structural performance or integrity of the piece. These cracks add character and enhance the natural beauty of the piece.
Some assembly required.
Care, Maintenance, and Warranty